Joyska's Journal: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE











Monday, August 13, 2007

TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

Well, it's still hot. The news said it will feel like 115 degrees F today. 115!!!! WHAT IS THAT?!
I am leaving (not because of the heat) in 13 days. That is officially less than 2 weeks. I've had TONS of visitors in the last little while too. First Joel and Camillia came for a weekend, followed by my friends from Minnesota, Linda, Sara, and Natalee. Then on Thursday, Twila and Donna joined an already full house! They all left Sunday morning and I am enjoying a quieter couple of days.

My friend Deb is coming from Winnipeg on the 19th and will stay and help me move back. Camillia, Cheryl and Lanney will follow on Thursday, to bring Lanney here and to help take me home! Did you follow all that? haha
SO that is the plan. I'm excited, sad, nervous, and ready to go. Once the decision is made, it's hard to be in two places. I love it here. I am sad to leave, and I am enjoying everything I can while I'm here, but it's hard not to switch mindsets and start thinking about Winnipeg.

But... the following pics illustrate how the heart is very much the same! And for that... I am thankful!
Worship at Hope City

Worship at Sanctuary

Friends in Winnipeg

Friends in Kansas City

And this verse? For everyone!! :)
Joyska at 8:56 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Camillia said...

it's coming really quick. wow....
Excited to see you again! We will reunite and when we get back to Winnipeg....it will be a lalalala good time!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Awwwwww!!!! I like being counted as a friend!!! You're coming soon!

9:00 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

wow.
i haven't checked in in a long time. welcome back, soon.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im truly sad you are leaving. tears well up in my eyes. you have taught me so much about the Lord, i hope in your journey God will bless you abundently. i know he will you are truely a treasure.i love you and will miss you! i will always remember you.
get ready Canada for the return of a precious jewel.
love marsha

12:31 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

hey my friend. :) just wanted to let you know my blog addy has changed

itstruesighedroo.blogspot.com

shalom and love, rufeo

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home