Joyska's Journal: BUSY WEEK











Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BUSY WEEK

It has been a crazy busy week since my last blog.
I put in my two weeks notice at Blessings and have pretty much worked every day since. I do have tomorrow off and that is good as my poor feet just can't take too much more of this! I work Thursday night and some of Friday and then officially I am no longer employed at Blessings full time. I will do some hours here and there to finish out some commitments and projects I've been working on, but for the most part, I am done at Blessings on Friday. I have been so thankful for this job and KNOW that the Lord used it to get me back to Winnipeg, and in a round about way to get the job at Siloam.

BUT, before any of that happens....
ONETHING hits the city in less than 48 hours! yikes!
The crew arrives Thursday afternoon, and the conference kicks into to full gear on Friday night. I am so excited! I really believe God is doing some ground work for a mighty move of His Spirit in this city. As usual, His timing is perfect. SO MANY words have been spoken over this city and we long for them all to come to pass. I think this weekend is going to be significant in breaking some of that open.
If you are in Winnipeg, COME. If you aren't and can't get here, please PRAY that all that is on God's heart is received in this city. I'll write more after the conference, but please keep the One Thing team in your prayers as they deal with crossing the border, leading the conference here in Canada for the FIRST time, and then head out to Calgary next weekend.

Can't wait to see what God is about to do in Winnipeg! WOO HOO!
Joyska at 9:13 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

very exciting. i am still trying to find childcare...
i will probably be helping sister steph in the kitchen! :)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home