Joyska's Journal: update...











Thursday, October 04, 2007

update...

It's been a little while since I blogged. Partially that is because I am busier than I have ever been as I balance full time days at Blessings and being involved with Sanctuary when I can and starting my own prayer meeting for the poor.

It's awesome and I love it, but yes... I am tired, and my blog isn't the first thing I think of when I come home! I have enjoyed my job and have found the work relatively easy and stress free. It does get a little crazy when there is a line of people and I keep making mistakes. haha

My sugar battle is going well I guess. My sugars are at around 8-12, where normal is 6-8. I've always known I was above normal! haha.
The meds I am taking are numerous, and the circulation in my feet and legs is hopefully getting better. I'm still amazed at the amount of tests and the amount of blood that is taken on a regular basis, AND that it is all free! Meds are expensive for now, but once I have my benefits, that will be covered as well. Amazing.

The change I was refering to in my last email is still unsure. I will know soon however and will blog once it is all out in the open. Got ya wondering don't I? hehehe

LATER!!
Joyska at 3:31 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Darn, I was hoping for some news! How is supper tomorrow looking for you?

6:36 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Shucks, I was hoping to come on here for some news too.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

:)you are funny. it was AWESOME seeing you the other day. i have missed you. you are a lovely light in that blessing store.

btw -- i think you would love the book i picked up on saturday. so far -- (and i am only onto the second chapter) it has JOYSKA written all over it.

shalom friend.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home