Joyska's Journal











Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WOW, two blogs in one week... is it possible?



I am going back to work today, cough, sniffles and all. Today is my day to be outside. I like this part of my job alot. I hang out with the patrons all day. We go in teams of two, (so yes I am safe), and we are called "Donation Hosts" or "Door Hosts" for the day. It's actually fun. The temperature is a little chilly, so even as I write this, it is a mere -8 degrees Celcius (14-ish degrees F) I am layered well, and hopefully will be warm enough with my toque (hat), scarf, mittens, and luxuriously warm Siloam STAFF jacket.

The last 2 days I have been extremely bored and terribly sick. I don't like being sick, and I especially detest being bored. Cheryl was home sick yesterday too, so that was helpful. We sound like a coughing chorus though between fighting over the Kleenex and the remote control. Actually we don't fight over anything... we both just took turns playing Scrabulous on the computer.

Well, I need to get ready for work. Hopefully the days go well and I only go through 2 packages of Kleenex! :)
Joyska at 4:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home