Joyska's Journal











Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's been a long 11 days. I've had sick days, and days where I felt sick but just kept going, but this is silly. It started as a flu, turned into a cold and now is a full blown sinus infection. The doc wants me to get xrays on both my feet and my spine, and I am taking an ever increasing arsenal of meds. It makes for a fight to stay encouraged.

Yet, I know that the Lord is faithful. I know that He is good, and that all is and will be well. It's just not always easy to stay there in my head. When I am sick, I tend to stay home and away from everything like church and prayer meetings, where really, that is where I should be. I went tonight and it was good, it was very good. Sanctuary has some amazing people to be sure.

But even now tonight, as I sit here at my computer (when I should be sleeping) I can't help but wonder what is going on. Why is sickness such a central part of my life right now? How did I end up back in Winnipeg? (I think that is really starting to hit me) I miss IHOP, and Hope City especially, yet I love my job at Siloam and being with Sanctuary. It's all just transition I guess, I have only been back 3 months, and I've started a new job only 3 weeks ago. I guess it's all just catching up with me. That's okay, it's just harder than I want it to be! :)

So... relying on God's faithfulness and liking of me is all I can do. That's not a bad place to start. So if you think of me, please pray for encouragement, health, and more than anything time with the Lord.

Thanks.
Joyska at 9:15 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Will some soup help? ;)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home