Joyska's Journal











Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Movie # 5

How the Grinch Stole Christmas-- the live version with Jim Carey
Honestly, a funny movie that makes me smile everytime I watch it. I brought it to Siloam this week too, for our Movie Tuesday and was pleased that they enjoyed it to. My favourite moment is when Cindy Lou Who sings "Where are you Christmas, why can't I find you?"

Such a classic

As a side note... it is FAR TOO COLD already! It was -20 F this am... that would -33 C. I was outside 6 hours today, and again tomorrow. It's a great opportunity to get a feel of what my new friends go through every day. I don't know how they survive. And yet they do. Every morning at 8:00 am, they come in, some having spent the night in the shelter, some having found other places, but all of them bundled up and cold, and well... relatively speaking, happy. I'm learning alot!

Anyway, one more day of work on a long 12 day stint (with a day off in there) and then, 3 days off. Looking forward to that!

I also have a new residence as of January 1. Yes, I am moving into a 3 bedroom home on Alfred. Yes... I used to live on Alfred, and no, it's not the same house. I'll tell more when it is all Officially Official. K... tired, late, must sleep.
Joyska at 8:50 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where is your mailing address till the next move in the new year?

8:33 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

You found a new place! That's awesome Joyska! I've missed not seeing you...maybe Sunday?!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home