Joyska's Journal: Catching up











Sunday, December 09, 2007

Catching up

Christmas movies # 8 and #9
Because I missed a day, I spent the morning watching 2 Christmas Classics. Okay, one is a modern day silly crazy Christmas Classic, but it is fun to watch. I watched "A Christmas Story" first, a story about a young boy who wants a bebe gun for Christmas and is met with the answer "You'll shoot your eye out!" It is silly, goofy and rather juvenile, but it is a Christmas must.

Then I followed it with of course one of the best Christmas movies EVER! "It's A Wonderful Life" I usually end up watching this one more than once and ALWAYS on Christmas day. I'm a sucker for the old black and whites!

Today I am finally returning to Sanctuary (after a three week sickness keeping me away). It will be good to be back for sure!

Oh about the house. I am moving on Jan 1st into a 3 bedroom house just a block from where I used to live 5 years ago. The upstairs is one room (to be my bedroom of course), and the main floor has two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and of course a bathroom. It's a cute little house and am quite excited to move in. I got the keys yesterday and will be slowly moving stuff in. I gave away almost everything so I get the privilege of starting over. WOO HOO. So, if you know anyone looking to get rid of any furniture... let me know :)

Have a great day! Enjoy the weather :)

Joyska at 9:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home