Joyska's Journal: Manitoba Moose Vs. Hamilton Bulldogs











Saturday, December 22, 2007

Manitoba Moose Vs. Hamilton Bulldogs

No Christmas movie tonight... Went to a Manitoba Moose game at the MTS Centre. What a great facility and a great game. The Moose won in overtime 3-2 in the last 25 seconds of the sudden death round. Too fun. I went with Teresa, the director of patron Services at Siloam mission and it was a great time. I'm still in awe of the arena... very cool.

I just have one question... If the plural of Goose is geese... Why isn't the plural of Moose, meese? And by the way mom, I need to get you a moose t-shirt, hahahaha
Joyska at 9:04 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went the night before vs. hamilton.. benj's class was singing oh canada. we lost 4-2 though.
the mts centre is awesome.. i love it so much. time for our bombers to get a new stadium i think!!
kristin

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Joyska checking in on your blog again. Don't get to as often as I would like. Life can be busy around here. Have been very fatigue this pregnancy. I guess not surprising when you also have 4 little ones. Would love to connect again email me with your address & phone number at LVerbruggen@sympatico.ca

6:20 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

yeah!!! (to the moose question) WHY????

11:50 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey Joyska,

I was at that game. It was really good!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home