Joyska's Journal: Movie #19











Thursday, December 20, 2007

Movie #19

Second half of Sound of Music.

There are so many times that I have watched this movie that I was able to do other things while watching and not skip a beat! I could sing along, even quote the lines, and still concentrate on what else I was doing. But it isn't Christmas without one viewing of this movie! It is however far too long to watch on Christmas Day itself, unless I'm really snowed in or something crazy like that.

Christmas is literally 5 days away! It came fast this year. Probably because I've been so busy, but it really amamzes me how fast time is going by. The weather is finally warming a bit (only -3 C as opposed to -30C!) so that makes it better to be outside. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow and I'm moving next Thursday. WOO HOO!! Should be good.

Well off to work once again. Not sure which movie is tonight, but I'll figure it out AFTER a bday party I am attending. Fun fun.

Later.
Joyska at 4:46 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger ccap said...

Oh Joyska, some Christmas we seriously need to watch that movie together. How I love it. I'm determined to make that a Christmas tradition with my daughter.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my dear Canadian friend.
I miss you terribly, and seeing as I have no idea what has happened to you since you drove out of KC.. I had to check you out online!!!
It looks like you are well... would love to hear from you!
Many hugs and prayers from Tim and I...
Loads of love, Diana

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home