Joyska's Journal: movie night # 15











Saturday, December 15, 2007

movie night # 15


Tonight was once again one of my favourites. "Holiday Inn"

Bing Crosby has always been one of my all time top 3 of crooners and singers. He is once again amazing in this classic film. It covers every Holiday (American Holiday) in a year, and weaves it together from Christmas Eve to Christmas Eve. It's a music packed movie and has some great movies and dance performances... and yes, it's black and white :)

We are 10 days out from the "day". I'll continue to keep you posted :)

Joyska at 8:40 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

awww
sounds perfect.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that movie too. I like it better than White Christmas which was a remake.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home