Joyska's Journal: Matthew to Mark











Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Matthew to Mark

I have to make this short because I need to get some sleep.
I just read through Matthew and am solidly into Mark. I have a lot of thoughts bouncing around my head that I want to share, but they aren't composed quite yet...
I think I may wait and do a post on all four gospels as there are so many similarities and yet remarkably different in their own ways. One thing I will say before I head off to sleep is that His word truly is living and active... saw it in action today, as I had opportunity to pray at work and see God do wonderous things.
The other thing I will say is that there is a growing urgency in me... for what I'm not exactly sure, but just an urgency to know the word entire, to know the Lord more, and to be transformed by His Spirit day by day. There is more to it than this, more behind it is a better way to say it, but for now I will leave it at that.

Anyone else confused by this post? haha... I'm just sorting it out in my head before I post it here... but once I have it sorted, I'll take a chance at writing it out. G'night!
Joyska at 8:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home