Joyska's Journal: shhh ...she's sleeping











Tuesday, February 22, 2005

shhh ...she's sleeping

Today was a good, quiet day. I actually slept into until almost 11:30!! I can't remember the last time that happened! Today was my day off and so i talked on the phone lots with friends who had both great news and hard stuff. Such is life. I spent most of the evening in the prayer room, praying reading, typing... it was really good. Tomorrow the "highly suggested" activity for the day is 8 hours in the prayer room in a row. An impossibility with my other responsibilities with the CEC, but I will do as much as my schedule allows. It's a great idea, and I think it will be really good.

I'm really missing my Winnipeg friends. Seeing so many of them drive away on Sunday was hard. Yet... it was so good... I know that there is always the phone, emails, and visiting back and forth, and this is where I believe I am supposed to be. So I dry up my tears... stick out my tongue (ask Yvonne) and keep moving forward. I'm meeting with a lot of the CEC staff this week and just vamping up for the big "take over" I've been thinking lots too about the outreach stuff and praying for divine strategies. Pray with me! I don't want to do anything that He's not a part of!

Thanks for your prayers already. I am headlong into my third week and feel great. Keep commenting! I love to hear what you think!
Joyska at 12:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home