Joyska's Journal











Monday, May 30, 2005

Back in Kansas City... with a full blown SINUS INFECTION! YUCK!! I feel like I got hit by one of the thousands of semis we passed on the road. Today has been better now that I am on antibiotics and Tylenol. I left the house today anyway.

It is good to be home though. I know this is where I am supposed to be and I know that there are many things for me to learn and do here. I met with Tracy today and we were talking about the Prayer Ground (1-5 year olds) and where we want to see things go from here. I love that the heart is recognising how important this age is to the greater picture. We were even envisioning where these kids would be in 10 years, and I couldn't help envisioning children who recognize the voice of the Lord and are unafraid to speak it.

So from my foggy head there is cool thoughts, cool ideas, and pain. Not a great combination, but every day I get better!

Soon it will all be clear again...
Joyska at 6:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home