Joyska's Journal: Provision... amazing











Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Provision... amazing

I am so amazed at how God has provided for me over the last four months. One of those ways has been through the conferences. We have a conference every month and I work all the sessions of every conference. That is true this month too. From that I receive enough money to pay rent, and have a little extra for bills, etc. I also am receiving support from various people and it has been great.

I know as well that this summer, there are no conferences. I'm not sure what that will mean for me, financially, but I know that God is faithful. It has been astounding to watch as people (often in the 11th hour) find that exact amount in their mailbox that they needed to pay the bill. Living by faith is a phenomenal thing! Mike Bickle talks about building a history in God in a financial way as well. My history in God this way, is huge. I have seen Him come through again and again and again.

I'm excited to see how his provision will come again this summer. This is not some subtle plea for funds (though I would love to have any of you partner with me in the work God is doing here), it is really a statement of His provision and His faithfulness.

IHOP really is a cool place. There are 400 + people who raise their own support and live on faith... the stories here make me believe that God comes through again and again. I received a gift recently that I wasn't expecting and it came exactly when I needed it. Almost to the cent of what I needed to pay. Coincidence? I don't think so! I think that God honours stepping out in faith... not irresponsibility, but stepping out when He says so, and watching Him provide.
Joyska at 1:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home