Joyska's Journal: Movin in











Thursday, December 27, 2007

Movin in

Well, I am officially in my own home. I moved in "partially" or at least enough to sleep here. I got my essentials... tv, internet, phone and a place to sleep. I am happy to be here, and looking forward to having everything I own in one place again. That may take a little time as some things are still in Kansas City, but the stuff at my former place of residence hopefully will be here in the next few days.

I am living simply for sure, but as time goes by, I know I'll have everything I need. I hope to take some pics tomorrow and post them to give you all a visual of my new digs.

Christmas is over and it was a good one as Christmases go. I worked the 24th, where we had three sittings for a Christmas meal, the 25th, which was a Christmas breakfast and Boxing Day, which for us at Siloam was a regular day. I now have two days off to get settled in my new house. I was successful at watching all of my Christmas movies...complete with White Christmas on Christmas day. In some ways the break from a nightly movie is good :)

So here we go... life back to normal and starting over in a new home. It's good :)
Joyska at 2:57 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess of the Universe said...

Did you just move to Winnipeg from KC? Welcome!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hey Joyska,

We have a desk we are getting rid of, do you want it???

Colleen

8:25 AM  
Blogger Joyska said...

Colleen,
YES!! THat would rock! Is it big, little, made of wood, iron or marshmellow? hahaha. Give me a call 219-8789 and we can work out the details! WOO HOO!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home