Joyska's Journal: Falsely accused











Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Falsely accused

I've been thinking a lot in the last 24 hours about Joseph. He was given such great dreams about what his life was going to be. He had dreams that told him that even though he was the youngest (before Benjamin) that all his brothers would bow before him. I wonder what he was thinking when he found himself at the bottom of a dungeon locked up for something he didn't do.

Why am I thinking about this? Well, I can't give details, but I have been falsely accused in the last 24 hours. A pretty serious accusation, and one that has some ramifications for me if "proven".
I know I am innocent, I know I did NOT do what I am being accused of, but here I am... fingers pointing at me. What is my response? So far it's shock and outright denial, but it's hard not to turn and look at God and say... "WHAT IS GOING ON???" I don't think that is a wrong question. I don't think it's a wrong attitude, but it needs to be followed with, "I TRUST YOU".

SOO that is MY struggle today. Jesus, I trust you, regardless of how any of this turns out. AND, in the meantime... please pray.

And yes, mom and dad, I will call and explain :)
Joyska at 10:26 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger ccap said...

I will be praying for you. If you need to talk, please call me. Or, alternately (and even better), we should do coffee again next week.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying

5:46 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Praying

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still Praying, thinking about you often.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home