Joyska's Journal: waiting











Wednesday, January 23, 2008

waiting

It's been a long slightly stressful week since I last blogged. The "falsely accused" situation continues, and I am waiting for a call to take a poligraph test that hopefully will clear me. So that is the deal. Waiting. It's either a further intimidation tactic... make me nervous waiting for the call, or they really DON'T have enough to charge me. That of course is the hope.

Most days I don't even think about it. Other days, when people ask I realize it's right under the surface and it's scary. But I do trust God, and I do know the truth... I didn't do it, and I believe I need to just keep living life.

Thank you for praying. Please continue, and I will keep posting as I know more.
Joyska at 4:48 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger ccap said...

Ahh, so you've got the Dionne Warwick song running through your head TOO do you: Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'...

Smile.

Will continue to pray.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home