Joyska's Journal: woo hoo!











Tuesday, February 19, 2008

woo hoo!

Well, one set of my new glasses are in already! YEAH! But I have to wait til Friday so I can pay for them! I'm not sure which pair, but I am so excited I'll be able to see BEFORE Sunday!


What is Sunday? Well, the OSCARS of course. For years my friends have been having an Oscar party in which everyone brings food that goes with one of the five Best Movie Nominees. I have missed many of the parties as I've been in other countries or places. Last year I was painting my apartment in Kansas City. Wow, life changes. THIS YEAR, I am going to the party and my movie to represent is Michael Clayton. I am so glad that I will be able to see. This is a big night for us movie fanatics.


Joyska at 11:20 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

yay! I am so happy you'll be able to see the big show. Then you'll be able to make fun of the silly outfits along with us!

6:46 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Silly outfits and inane thank-you speeches.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you should be in kansas city.
i was thinking bout life this time last .. alot has changed huh?
hey monkey overdosed on herion and died... bummer ..went to heaven tho thanks to all us.
hey im glad you can see.. never knew you couldnt

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home