Joyska's Journal: quick look











Saturday, February 09, 2008

quick look

Well, my review went fairly well. I'm still working :) so that is always good.
It's funny how we evaluate ourselves differently than others see us. Sometimes we are blind to things and sometimes overly aware and afraid of other things. I like the verse that says "do not think of yourself more highly than you should", it's not a self depracation thing, it's a how can I improve in this area or that area kind of thing.

Anyway, work is going well. That really is my life these days, so there isn't a lot to write about. I can't for the privacy of the patrons, show a lot of pics, or tell a lot of specific stories, so what I WANT to write, I have to find ways of disguising first.

I also find that once I am home, it's hard to do a whole lot of anything. Part of it has been being sick for so long, part is because I love my new "haven", and I think the other is I'm just tired. So life isn't necessarily edge of your seat exciting, but it is good.

I did start listening to a series on Revelation by David Pawson. I've listened to it before, but it is soooo good. It's the only book that comes with a blessing for those who read and understand it, and a curse for those who add or take away... I'm loving looking at it again. The seven letters to the churches are amazing and full of insight of WHO Jesus is. Anyway, I'm enjoying it.

Gotta go to work! Later.
Joyska at 5:03 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Can I borrow when you're done?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

of course! you do need something called a tape player though... they are a little older, but PHENOMINAL!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home